Based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), the M02R team provides premium quality hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) services that employ pressurized oxygen to rejuvenate tissue health and restore a patient's quality of life.
Largest Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic in Ontario
- MO2R is a premium medical clinic, operating state-of-the-art equipment.
- This clinic capacity supports:
- A wide range of hyperbaric oxygen therapies (HBOT) and services.
- Swift and reliable access to services and streamlined responses to address urgent patient needs
- The M02R staff are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of Hyperbaric therapy, wound care services and standards of patient support, from the moment you walk through the clinic doors to follow-up after completing your treatment program.
- With years of experience, our fully-certified experienced staff, are committed to ensuring that the care you receive is optimized to meet your specific requirements.
Leadership - Dr A. Wayne Evans
- The clinic was founded in 2015 by Dr A. Wayne Evans, who is an internationally recognized leader and pioneer in Hyperbaric Medicine practice and research.
- With 30 years in the field, Dr Evans has been instrumental in the leading the expansion of ground-breaking treatment in area such as:
- foot ulcers in diabetic patients
- radiotherapy complications in cancer patients
- sudden hearing loss.
How Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Works
How Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy works
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber. Facilitated by accredited professionals HBOT is the mode of treatment at MO2R.