Significantly Enhanced Air Quality
We have implemented the highest level protection measures to ensure the safety of our patients, including:
- Germicidal/Virucidal ultraviolet light to effectively kill viruses and bacteria
- Enhanced and highly filtered air flow to decrease potential contaminants
- Extra large capacity medical-grade air cleaners with HEPA filtration to remove particulate as small as.01 microns
MO2R was founded in 2015 by Dr A. Wayne Evans
- Dr A. Wayne Evans is an internationally recognized leader and pioneer in the field of Hyperbaric Medicine and Research for over 30 years.
- Dr. Evans is the former Medical Director of the Hyperbaric Medicine Department at Toronto General Hospital at University Health Network (UHN).
- He has been instrumental in the expansion of Hyperbaric Medicine applications to newer areas such as the treatment of:
- radiotherapy complications in cancer patients
- sudden hearing loss.
Highly qualified staff and latest technology
Our staff of certified and experienced Physicians and Technologists are well qualified to operate our state-of-the-art equipment and manage a wide range of hyperbaric oxygen therapies (HBOT) and services.
Largest hyperbaric medicine clinic in Ontario
We are devoted to delivering premium quality services in the effective management of pressurized oxygen (HBOT) to restore tissue health and improve patient’s quality of life the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
HOW HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY WORKS
Tissue repair occurs through seemingly magical yet precise sets of processes and rules which usually work flawlessly. For some patients this process is impaired or could largely benefit from assistance. The various phases of these regenerative processes require oxygen as an integral part. Hyperbaric oxygen raises the oxygen concentration in a person's blood, and subsequently in the tissues in the areas that need to be healed.
How Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy works
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber. Facilitated by accredited professionals HBOT is the mode of treatment at MO2R.