Largest Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic in Ontario
- A wide range of hyperbaric oxygen therapies (HBOT) and services.
- Swift and reliable access to services and streamlined responses to address urgent patient needs
A Safe Clinical Environment
- Germicidal/Virucidal ultraviolet light to effectively kill viruses and bacteria
- Enhanced and highly filtered air flow to decrease potential contaminants
- Extra large capacity medical-grade air cleaners with HEPA filtration to remove particulate as small as.01 microns
Our MonoPlace Chambers
In our mono-place chamber, air pressure is increased many times higher than normal air pressure. Under these conditions, much more oxygen is breathed into the lungs where it passes into the bloodstream and then to the tissues. The high dose oxygen delivery to the body’s repair cells as well as damaged tissues can stimulate repair and recovery.
With one patient capacity, this chamber is used for singular dives. Each patient is closely monitored by our staff as they undergo their treatment.